MIK FOR CSS
+92 300 3722 971
+92 213 4820 811
WHO WE ARE
Mr.Nadeem Ather Farooqui, at MIK, has been serving and teach the classes of CSS, for 25 years. Every student has been taught individually to groom his abilities. So that the aspiring candidate of CSS could easily find his goal of triumph. The attention improving English expression to write and read is especially made by a senior teacher who has served as a Government Official at top Brass.
MIK is best known for the preparation of Highly competitive exams for every post mentioned in FPSC. We make our students to be able to stand with confidence. The faculty here are highly experienced and the track records are simply unbeatable since 3 decades
For 30 years we have been providing Excellence through Education as many Popular Personalities had passed out from our Institute and are very active in their respective Fields. We are not only teaching students but we are Educating them.
Mr. Nadeem Ather Farooqui manages the faculty to teach the class of CSS. He chooses the teachers recognizing their abilities of teaching where they were suitable for. He is very special and choosy in selecting the teachers of CSS subjects. Many ex-service men have been rendering their services to groom the students who have been joining us to achieve their target of becoming a CSS officer.
- Mr. Rehan (B.E) who has been a faculty member has managed to teach Everyday Science.
- Mr. Munawwar Siddiqui (M.Phil) who has been an ex-service man is teaching the candidates Islamic Studies.
- Mr. Ather Mehmood who has been a professor of a renowned university is teaching Pakistan Affairs.
- Many Teachers are called on visiting from the departments where they serve as CSS Officers.
- Every student is attended individually to groom his/her analytical approach and expression for achieving the goal of success.
- English essay writing is stressed to be taught by a senior faculty member so that no chance of failure could remain in offing.
- The previous 30 years have proved a track record of triumph and more than 2000 successful candidates have been serving in and out of the country.